Sorry I haven’t been posting much lately y’all. My computer charger is broken and I’m down to just my phone while I wait for the new one in the mail :c
So I just learned that my new boyfriend has that ‘just snap out of it’ view on mental health issues. he’s all like ‘just choose not to be depressed anymore’ and I’m just like
Can you not? And I just wanna go off on him but I’m being v. polite and informative and classy. But yeah I still wanna yell a lot.
8 Tips on How to Write a Short Story
1. Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
2. Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
3. Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
4. Every sentence must do one of two things — reveal character or advance the action.
5. Start as close to the end as possible.
6. Be a Sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them-in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
7. Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia.
8. Give your readers as much information as possible as soon as possible. To hell with suspense. Readers should have such complete understanding of what is going on, where and why, that they could finish the story themselves, should cockroaches eat the last few pages."
harrisonwedwards asked: how the fuck was I not already following the shit out of you? stupid tumblr.
haha I didn’t even notice. Silly technology
tomorrow night is going to consist of smoking, margaritas, mystic village, n64, and some ridiculous banging. hello yes i am excite.
Anonymous asked: what do you use for the bikini area?